Green Toilet is an ecological composting dry toilet that has a special capillary bottom inside which separates urine from solid waste making the toilet completely odourless and pleasant to use. The special capillary bottom also allows some of urine to be absorbed back to the composting solid waste, just like underwatering flower pots absorb water for flowers. This unique feature of the Green Toilet speeds up the composting process significantly.
The Green Toilet is equipped with vertically adjustable waste shaft. Hence, the toilet is easy to fit in any outhouse including older ones.
The Green Toilet is designed for easily maintenance of the toilet. Therefore, it has sturdy handle and large wheels that make the installation and emptying very convenient. The capacity of the Green Toilet 120 Family is enough to serve four people about six months, depending little bit about the use case. With a spare container, you can double the capacity and make a stand-alone composting toilet system with any water or electricity needed.
In short, the Green Toilet is:
- Waterless composting toilet
- Ecological and sustainable choice
- Unlimited capacity (with a spare container)
- Easily maintained
- Durable (there are no easily breakable parts)
- Works without electricity or water
- Produces fertilizer for the garden
- Designed and manufactured 100% in Finland
Green Toilet Family package contains:
- The Green Toilet container (120 litres) with the capillary base
- A urine tube and a 20-litre canister for excess urine
- 2.5 meters of ventilation pipes and a ventilation hat
- Vertically adjustable waste shaft (min-max height: 0-20 cm / diameter: 30 cm)
- Warm-feeling styrofoam seat
- Bag of dry material
For more information about the Green Toilet, see the attachment files and/or contact our sales at:
We are more that happy to help!